Sunday, November 14, 2010

Q and A with B.A.!

Hello, my loves! So here's some questions and answer fun from the Spread the Love Matrix competition! Here we go!


1. What does it mean to be a hairdresser?
 To me, it's my job and it's my life. It means being able to make that person sitting in your chair feel amazing for the time they are there. It's the greatest gift for some people to be able to do what they've always dreamed of doing. It's waking up in the morning and looking forward to being at work. It's love! 

2. What would your best friend say about you?
 Well, my best friend is my sister and I'm almost certain that she would say that I am crazy. (crazy in a good way!) We always laugh, she's always the one pee-ing her pants, though. She would say that I am a pest, because I always follow her. She would say that I hate doing laundry. I'm for certain that she would say that I'm the best little sister, ever. & I would definitely hope that one day she will say she's proud of me.

3. Who is your biggest inspiration?
 My sister. She is also a hairstylist, but she's been doing it for a few years longer than me. I have learned so much from her, and I love her to death. She's the greatest gift I have ever received,  and I am so proud of everything she has become. She's pretty cool, I guess. hehe, kidding. :]

4. Where do you look for inspiration?
 Oh lord... I am always getting inspiration everywhere I go. Magazines, the internet, when I write I get new ideas.. Everywhere, honestly. I used to laugh at songwriters, or artists when they'd be interviewed and someone would ask them, ' where did you get the idea for this?' they'd answer, 'oh you know, one day I was eating some yogurt and I got this crazy idea!'... It's so funny, but so true. When you get an idea, you just have to run with it! 

5. What is your favorite classic hair style and why? 
 Easy! Every single hairstyle from the 50's. I love finger waves, and pin curls. Probably because I still have not mastered them all completely. One day though, one day! :]

 It's been an awesome weekend! Hope everyone has a great week! Come back and visit!


                                                                            LOVE! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment