Tuesday, November 9, 2010

12 hours of work, and not even grumpy!

 Hmm... These last few work days have been absolute chaos! worked 9 hours on Sunday, nearly the same on Monday, and scratched the surface of 12 hours of work today. Yet, I feel great! I've been on this new kick of forcing myself to have something positive to look forward to so when the crazy rush comes everyday the energy I get from people pushes me to work harder. I LOVE that. It really T's me off when people get so worked up in busy situations. Personally, that's the time I strap on my big girl pants and use my teamwork button! Not to get all Bob the Builder, but think about it... If everyone works together, the job gets done faster and turns out beautifully.
  I recently got the chance to work at Peel's Hair show, and I was 'warned' that I would absolutely hate it, and be miserable... It definitely turned out to be quite the opposite experience! I learned so much, and worked my fanny off. I loved every minute of seeing so many Stylists in one place, and honestly, just being able to be there was a blessing.
 I suppose the purpose of this entry is to simply say, enjoy every experience you get to be a part of. They're the chances to meet new people and create new memories. I have two families. My blood family and my work family. It's the truth. I'm at work more than I'm at home and I can honestly say that I am content with that because I LOVE what I do. I'm one of the lucky ones. :]
P.S. never cut your bangs yourself... with kitchen scissors... just sayin'!

ALWAYS TREAT THE 'STRANGERS' WITH RESPECT, AND NEVER FORGET TO SMILE!





1 comment:

  1. You have the perfect outlook on life : ) makes my day better reading your blogs : )

    ReplyDelete