Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Learning and Creating...

 We go through our lives always wishing that potentially everything had some sort of a shortcut. Like me for instance, I always wished that there was an easier way to clean my room, or to put my clothes away. Back then I would just shove everything under my bed, and all of my dirty and clean clothes under my bed. It only worked for a few hours, then My mom caught me. Now it's supposed to be easy. Just keep your room clean, and don't scatter stuff everywhere. In other instances, we hope that there was some way we could get our homework done quicker, or who we could pay to do it for us.
 Getting older, some of this still comes into play and I am now starting to realize that the work in it all, makes the end worth everything. I may not like doing something, but when I finally get it done, I feel like I have accomplished something. Even if it is just laundry. haha. 
 I am gearing up for my much anticipated New York journey in two weeks, and I can't help but be just a tad excited.. I talk about it all the time, everyone is probably annoyed with me talking about it, but I don't care. This is a HUGE opportunity for me, and I am hoping to go all the way!! I have my 50's shoot next weekend, and I am so excited. I have 5 models so far. YAY!! 
have I told ya'll that I love you today??
LOVE!

p.s. I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment