Sunday, November 28, 2010

Puttin' my soul to the test...

  I think people are really loving being negative to me these past few days. It's fine! keep it coming. I know who I am, and I know what I am capable of. Stress is just motivation for me to better myself. BUT do people think that by them saying hurtful and irrelevant things to me, they are making me feel better about myself? Absolutely not. Those who are here to pollute my soul with negative words, and hateful things are better off being alone. Even though I'm fed up, i've gotta keep my head up! There are far better things ahead of me than anything I am choosing to leave behind! It's certainly up to me to find beauty in the ugliest of days, and I am going to do just that...
  SO! On to better things! I am still needing about 2 models for a 50's theme photo shoot that I am in hopes of doing in a few weeks. If you are interested, please get ahold of me!! Good things come to those who Smile....




LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment