Friday, November 12, 2010

Easy Realization...

 It's such a wonderful feeling when you FINALLY realize what is good or bad for you. Although It's much harder in certain cases than others. From here on out, I will only do what makes me happy, and if that thing makes someone else happy in return, i'll be one happy camper. 

SO, coming to you today from my front porch. Soaking up the fall breeze and trying to catch some rays. hahaha. Getting extra excited for the upcoming events in my life. AHH, I kinda just wanna scream. I am extremely blessed to have such a sweet family that has all the faith in the world in me. Today has turned out to be amazing, and tonight should be fun. It's family card night, so it shall be entertaining as always! 
 Tomorrow is the Grand Opening of Encore Salon, so I am very excited. I will be doing makeup as well as doing some tap dancing. Kidding. That would be pretty funny, though! Who knows, I'm a pretty spontaneous person. I might even bring my harmonica! :] Very Very excited for the next couple weeks. Come along with me! LOVE YOU ALL!!! & thank you so very much for the support. Pray for me. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment