Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Here today, keep it for tomorrow!

  I used to doubt everything that walked into my life, even little things. I guess all cred is due to the fact that I over-analyze ever single aspect of life. It's incredibly silly, and at times annoying but sometimes it stops me from  potentially doing something that isn't the right thing for me. Which I am for certain thankful for. As I've said before, I am starting a new thing-- with myself, of course. I have been greatly trying to be more optimistic, and always try to have a good attitude, even with rude people on an daily basis. It's evidently not the easiest thing to do, but I think I can give myself an A so far.  (TOOT TOOT) :]
  If ya'll have been keepin up with my posts on Facebook and other blog posts on here, I have gotten some amazing news this week, and I am so so so so so excited!! I feel extremely blessed, and a tad anxious. Well, really anxious. This will be my first trip all by my lonesome. YIKES! I am nervous, and excited. This is going to be such a fabulous journey, and I couldn't be more excited to learn and see what I am yet to become! I have huge dreams, and I want to share them with everyone. Someday, someday. 
  I titled this blog Here Today, Keep It For Tomorrow, opposite of the saying, 'here today, gone tomorrow...' Even if something is physically gone tomorrow, it doesn't mean that we can't keep the goodness of memories with us forever! So even if this journey doesn't go as I hope it will go, I am so fortunate to even be considered thus far. Who would of thunk, A gal from little 'ole Pueblo, Co would even be able to do something like this? Look out world, Brandis is coming, bearing gifts, though! :] I love you all so much!
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment