Wednesday, November 10, 2010

< 3

 Today has been such a great day...
Started out with a beautiful, crisp chilly fall morning attached with a warm hot, caramel latte. YUM! I took it amongst myself to make today a good one. :]





 This is a photo that was taken last fall in San Isabel, by my sister. I thought it'd make for an artistic touch on Autumn. It's also kind of silly that I'm wearing a dress with boots, but I still love it. I always feel pretty artsy whenever I take spontaneous road trips to the mountains. It's always gorgeous and there are endless photo opps. It also gears me up for the up coming clients that will want the new 'fall' Colours. Reds, Golds, Coppers etc... All of my favorite colors, so I will never complain...


 Things that make me smile!
My job... Everything about it makes long days worth it all. I get to be there for each and every one of my clients, and that is the icing on the cake for me! It's my passion, and it's an endless road to my creative journey.
 Writing... Now, I'm no poet, or journalist but I do know how to write what I feel and write what I love. 
 Photography... Sigh........... It's my love. It's my escape... Feel free to escape with me, often!

                                 LOVE!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog so far girl! you are so passionate and inspiring! go get 'em :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog I love that I can fell your passion threw your writing your the best : )

    ReplyDelete