Tuesday, December 7, 2010

DESTINATION MOTIVATION

It's not that I want to be the best, I just want to be good.
It's not that I want to win, I just want to say i've tried my best.
It's not that I want to always be happy, I want to be the reason others are.
It's not that I want to fly, I just wanna jump and not worry how high.
It's not that I want to change, I just want to make a difference.
It's not that I want to be the first, I just don't want to be the last.
It's not that I want to be now, I just don't want to be known for my past....

There are struggles in every day. It's up to each one of us to find something positive out of it. Like someone said once, 'when life hands you lemons, make lemonade!' Certainly. But not everyone likes the sour-ness, right? yep. I find it lovely when people always see the good in situations, being bad, or just ordinarily okay. You know? Like, why do some just strive when everything is going good. Well, because it's easy to stay motivated when things are working out in our favor, I see that but think about how much stronger each of us would be if we kept "peddling" even when the wind is blowing against us. Hear me out... It's an instantaneous switch that shuts down mentally and physically when something negative happens to us... If we keep an 'i'm fabulous and awesome' mindset in our heads, we can get through anything.
DON'T MAKE EXCUSES, please!!!
GUILTY! I have certainly been known in the past to be captain excuses!! It's pathetic, I know, but everyone does it, or has done it. Which makes it that more, (forgive me) stupid!!! C'mon peeps!  If we want to make our dreams come true, we've gotta get out of bed first!! Exactly! That is so beautifully true, and I love it! The truth hurts sometimes, but most of the time, it's what we need. A swift kick in the butt if good for us once in a while.

Allow thing to motivate you in unsuspected places. Motivation is everywhere. Keep an open mind and open arms to welcome it. Nothing is weird, and beauty if endless. Create, create, create. but most importantly don't forget to love!

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment